Tortellini & Sausage Soup: This Easy Slow-cooker Recipe Sticks to Your Ribs by Janine Hamilton
In the cooler months, my family really enjoys a warm, stick-to-your-ribs meal that leaves amazing leftovers, too. My tortellini and sausage soup takes moments to assemble, just a few hours to cook and makes everyone happy. Bonus points if you remember to buy crusty bread to go with it.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 package sausage (our favorite is an Italian mild, but brats are also great)
- 1 package fresh spinach
- 1 package frozen tortellini or ravioli (any type)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Remove cream cheese from foil and cut into large chunks. Place in slow cooker.
- Cut sausages into four pieces each and place on top of cream cheese.
- Add spinach, tortellini and tomatoes to slow cooker. Preseason with salt, pepper and garlic powder, if desired.
- Stir ingredients and cook on high 3-4 hours (low 6-7 hours). Stir well before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.