Blueberry Muffins: You’ll Never Want to Make Them From a Box Again by Ann Marie Patitucci
3 years ago
Add to collection
My family loves these blueberry muffins. They never last long in our house!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Here's how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line muffin pan with liners.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup. Add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup (about 1/3 cup). Mix this with flour mixture.
- Add blueberries and stir until smooth. Fill muffin cups and sprinkle crumb topping on top.
- To make crumb topping, mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Baking Powder $1 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.