Cherry Rosemary Pork Tenderloin Recipe: Pork Comes to Life in Your Instant Pot® by 30Seconds Food
Pork tenderloin is easy to overcook and dry out, but the steaming nature of the Instant Pot® creates a nice, tender loin of pork. To make this pork dish look as amazing as it tastes, top with additional cherry preserves and garnish with sprigs of fresh rosemary (just be sure to avoid eating the rosemary!).
This easy pork tenderloin recipe ensures that you'll have a company-worthy dinner that won’t stress you out while preparing. Do you have some fresh cherries you need to use? Instead of the cherry preserves, try this Quick Homemade Cherry Coulis. Place about 1/4 cup pitted and quartered cherries, 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup pure maple syrup in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, simmer for 10 minutes until reduced by half, then “smoosh” the cherries against the side of the pan. Let cool and use this in place of the preserves.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 (3-pound) pork tenderloins, halved
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
Here’s how to make it:
- Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot®. Heat oil. Brown pork on all sides, about 2 minutes per side (four sides total).
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients together and pour over the pork. Lock lid.
- Press the Manual button and adjust time to 20 minutes. When timer beeps, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Quick release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Transfer tenderloin to a cutting board. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice into medallions and serve.
Excerpted from "The I Love My Instant Pot© Free Holiday Menu" by Michelle Fagone (CavegirlCuisine.com). Used by permission of the publisher, Adams Media, a division of Simon & Schuster. All rights reserved. Photography by James Stefiuk.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Instant Pot $80 & Up
Instant Pot Cookbooks $2 & Up
Avocado Oil $6 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Cherry Preserves $5 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Black Pepper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.