Thanksgiving Cocktails: How to Make a Prosecco Orange Cinnamon Blossom by 30Seconds Food
Whether you're toasting to turkey day or gearing up for a day of family debates at the dinner table, one thing's for sure: A boozy cocktail in hand is sure to make Thanksgiving a whole lot better.
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 orange
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 whole cloves
- 3 whole allspice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
Here's how to make it:
- Rinse lemon and orange and thinly slice them, discarding seeds. Quarter the orange slices. Put fruit in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
- Add honey, sugar (use the smaller amount if you prefer drinks on the tart side, the larger if you want a sweeter flavor), cloves and allspice.
- With a knife, cut the cinnamon sticks lengthwise into thinner strips. Add cinnamon and 2 cups water to pan. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and boil gently for 5 minutes.
- Pour prosecco into hot citrus base and heat until steaming, about 8 minutes. Keep warm over low heat. Ladle into heatproof cups or wineglasses.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.