Healthy Cranberry Kale & Quinoa Salad Recipe With Sweet & Tangy Cranberry Dressing by 30Seconds Food
Have leftover cranberries or want to serve a healthier recipe this Thanksgiving? Make this healthy and refreshing cranberry kale quinoa salad recipe with cranberry dressing. It's gluten free and oh, so tasty.
You could add some grilled chicken or shrimp to make this a main dish salad. How delicious does that sound?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- cooked quinoa
- cranberries (fresh or dried cranberries)
- sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 - 2 tablespoons water
Here's how to make it:
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a blender. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Toss the kale, quinoa, cranberries and almonds in a bowl. Add the dressing and toss. Serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quinoa $3 & Up
Dried Cranberries $4 & Up
Sliced Almonds $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.