Green Bean Casserole: This Easy Side Dish Will Be Your BFF on Thanksgiving Day by 30Seconds Food
The Thanksgiving turkey takes hours, so you'll appreciate this four-ingredient green bean casserole recipe that's ready in about 30 minutes. Take that, turkey.
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) regular or french-cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups french fried onions
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the green beans, soup, milk, 2/3 cup of the french fried onions and black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes.
- Top with the remaining french fried onions and bake about 5 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: