4-Ingredient Coconut Mango Chicken Recipe: Dinner's Not a Chore With This Slow-Cooker Spiced Coconut Mango Chicken Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Are you sick of cleaning up a mountain of dirty dishes? Does the simple act of eating a home-cooked meal seem like a luxury? If this sounds familiar, it’s time for you to plug in your slow cooker and make a hot meal a priority – not a chore. Try this easy recipe for coconut mango spiced chicken from Slow Cooker Favorites Chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 6 hours
Total Time: 3 to 6 hours
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 large, softball-sized (firm) mango, peeled and cut into cubes (save mango pit)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon dried paprika flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Pour coconut milk into a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Place the cubes of mango into the slow cooker, along with the pit of the mango. Add the chicken and paprika flakes. Stir well.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours. Remove mango pit before serving.
Excerpted from Slow Cooker Favorites Chicken: 150+ Easy, Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes, from Hot Chicken Buffalo Bites and Chicken Parmesan to Teriyaki Chicken by Adams Media. Copyright © 2017 Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cooker Favorites Chicken: 150+ Easy, Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes, from Hot Chicken Buffalo Bites and Chicken Parmesan to Teriyaki Chicken $14
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Paprika Flakes $5 & Up
Slow Cookers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.