This Olive Ceviche Recipe With Prawns & Mango Is a Fusion of Flavors by 30Seconds Food
There's a fusion of flavors in every bite of this olive ceviche with prawns and mango from HaveAnOliveDay.eu. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next get-together.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 30 seconds
Total Time: 12 minutes and 30 seconds
- 7 ounces whole Queen olives
- 14 peeled prawns
- 1 red onion
- 1 mango, cut into medium-size pieces
- 2 limes
- olive oil
- sea salt
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut the onions thinly lengthwise. Let them rest for 10 minutes in ice water. Remove and set aside.
- Cook the prawns for 30 seconds in boiling water. Cool in ice water. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the olives, prawns, mango, a sufficient amount of olive oil, the juice of the limes and salt, to taste.
- On a plate, serve the ceviche by topping it with the red onions.
This video is longer than 30 seconds, but we think it's worth it.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.