Creamy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Looks Like You Baked All Day by Amanda Condio
I love cheesecake. And I especially this no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe. This creamy no-bake dessert looks like you baked all day, but is easy enough to make anytime you want.
No-bake desserts are not only great during hot summer months, but any time! No oven needed is always a bonus. This strawberry cheesecake dessert recipe doesn't require a lot of ingredients either. Here is your shopping list for this sweet strawberry cheesecake: graham crackers, butter, fresh strawberries, granulated sugar, a box of strawberry flavored gelatin, cream cheese, whipping cream and vanilla extract.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 17 minutes
- 6 ounces graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped into pieces
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (divided)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 small box (3.4 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Electric Mixer
- Pie Plate
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Store the pie in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Be sure to let the cream cheese come to room temperature before making the filling.
- I used JELL-O grand strawberry gelatin, but you can use your favorite brand.
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the graham crackers in a plastic zipper bag and crush. Put the crumbs in a bowl along with the melted butter. Press into an oiled or buttered pie pan.
- Put the strawberries into a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of the sugar sugar and water. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes or until they are soft. Remove strawberries from heat and mix in the strawberry gelatin. Let cool.
- Whip the cream cheese. Pour the cooled strawberry mixture into the whipped cream cheese and mix together.
- Whip the whipping cream with the vanilla and remaining sugar until it forms stiff peaks. Add half of the whipped cream into the strawberry-cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Let set for about 2 hours in the fridge. Decorate with remaining whipped cream and strawberries.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 22.3g
Saturated Fat: 13g
Total Carbohydrate: 20.5g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 8.9g
Vitamin D: 2mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.