Creamy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Looks Like You Baked All Day by Amanda Condio
I love cheesecake – especially this no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe. It'll look like you baked all day, but is easy enough to make anytime you want.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 17 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 6 ounces graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped into pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar (divided)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 small box (3.4 ounces) strawberry JELL-O
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the graham crackers in a plastic zipper bag and crush. Put the crumbs in a bowl along with the melted butter. Press into an oiled or buttered pie pan.
- Put the strawberries into a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of the sugar sugar and water. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes or until they are soft. Remove strawberries from heat and mix in the strawberry gelatin. Let cool.
- Whip the cream cheese. Pour the cooled strawberry mixture into the whipped cream cheese and mix together.
- Whip the whipping cream with the vanilla and remaining sugar until it forms stiff peaks. Add half of the whipped cream into the strawberry-cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Let set for about 2 hours in the fridge. Decorate with remaining whipped cream and strawberries.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.