Granola Bar Recipes: Trail Mix Granola Bars Will Be Your Favorite Portable Snack & Quick Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Trail mix is simply a mix of dried fruits and nuts. Why not take those dried fruits and nuts and turn them into a chewy granola bar? Here's an easy granola bar recipe to try that's loaded with dates, nuts, oats and seeds.
- 1 1/4 cups pitted dates
- 1/4 cup honey, maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Here’s how to make them:
- Put the dates in a food processor or blender and pulse until it looks like “dough.”
- In sauce pot, combine the honey and nut butter. Heat over low heat until melted together.
- Add the dates, almonds, sunflower seeds, oats and vanilla. Mix well.
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper that extends over the sides. Press mixture into pan.
- Pop them in the fridge for about 20 minutes to set. Cut into bars.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dates $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Nut Butter $2 & Up
Almonds $4 & Up
Sunflower Seeds $3 & Up
Rolled Oats $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.