Kids Love "The Emoji Movie"? You've Gotta Make Poop Emoji Cupcakes! by 30Seconds Food
"The Emoji Movie" took those little icons we love so much and put them on the big screen in all their glory. We're betting one of your kids' favorites is ... well ... Poop. Can you blame them? If "The Emoji Movie" made them laugh and the poop emoji makes them giggle, imagine the fun you'll have together baking up a batch of these poop emoji cupcakes.
- chocolate cake mix plus ingredients to make it
- chocolate frosting
- vanilla frosting or white candy melts
- chocolate chips (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool.
- Fill a piping bag or plastic zipper bag with the chocolate frosting. Pipe mounds of frosting onto the cupcakes.
- Fill another piping bag or plastic zipper bag with vanilla icing. Pipe a mouth and two eyes. Alternately, you could use a white candy melt for the eyes.
- Add a dab of chocolate frosting or chocolate chips for the center of the eyes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate Cake Mix $1 & Up
Chocolate Frosting $1 & Up
Vanilla Frosting $1 & Up
Candy Melts $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.