Decadent Coffee Milkshake Recipe: Meet Your New Favorite Caffeinated Milkshake Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Elevate your cup of joe to dessert status with this easy coffee milkshake recipe. You deserve it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup milk or nut milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sauce or caramel sauce (or desired amount)
- Toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, marshmallow crème, additional chocolate or caramel sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Add the cooled coffee, milk or nut milk, vanilla ice cream and chocolate or caramel sauce into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coffee $4 & Up
Nut Milk $3 & Up
Chocolate Sauce $3 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Marshmallow Creme $1 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.