Patriotic S'mores Dip: Just 3 Ingredients & Perfect for Summertime (or Anytime)! by Kimberly Johnson
Need a last-minute patriotic dessert idea or just want to show your American pride any day? You can easily make this s'mores dip recipe patriotic with just one more ingredient – sanding sugar!
- 3 Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 1 bag jumbo marshmallows
- 1 box graham crackers
- colored sanding sugar (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Line the bottom of a glass baking dish with the chocolate bars.
- Place rows of marshmallows on top. For a colorful flair, quickly dip the marshmallows that you want colored in water (one at a time), and then roll in your choice of colored sanding sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 8-10 minutes.
Serve with graham crackers.