Healthy Protein Bowl Recipe: This Vegan Bowl Recipe Is Packed With Chickpeas, Tofu, Hummus & Veggies by 30Seconds Food
For a quick and healthy lunch or dinner, nothing could be easier than a protein bowl. This vegan bowl recipe packs a healthy punch with veggies, protein-rich tofu and hummus, which is full of vitamins and minerals. So simple and so good for you.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- arugula (enough to fill most of your bowl)
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup tofu, sliced
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup hummus
- smoked paprika, to taste
- lime, for garnish
- olive oil (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Fill your bowl with arugula.
- Add the remaining ingredients on top of the arugula.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika. Serve with a wedge of lime and drizzle with a little olive oil, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Serving Bowls $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.