Irresistible Cinnamon Vanilla Mug Cake Recipe Is Fast, Easy & Will Satisfy That Sweet Tooth by Donna John
When I discovered the mug cake, I’m pretty sure my world has never been the same. Where had these magical, mini desserts been all my life? If you haven’t tried a mug cake yet, prepare for your mind to be blown. The first one I made was vanilla and cinnamon. Amazing. When I immediately made a second one (do not judge), I switched up the spices – cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves – and it became kind of like a chai mug cake recipe. Think I’m moving on to a chocolate mug cake next, so stay tuned for the recipe.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 1 to 1 1/2 minutes
Total Time: 4 to 4 1/2 minutes
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk or nut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- cinnamon, to taste (I used about 1/4 teaspoon)
- nutmeg, to taste (I used about 1/4 teaspoon)
Here’s how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients. Pour into a mug.
- Microwave on high for about 60 to 90 seconds.
- Sprinkle the top with more cinnamon, if desired. Eat straight out of the mug!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.