Turn Up Your Tuna: How to Make a Flavor-Packed Peanut Butter Sauce! by Meredith Schneider
Sauces/Condiments Seafood Dinner
5 years ago
Add to collection
Tuna steak makes the perfect appetizer or main entree. Turn your tuna dish up a notch with this delicious peanut butter sauce!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Here's how to make it:
- In a small saucepan, sweat garlic in oil for 1 minute on medium-high heat.
- Add 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, and then slowly add water. Stir to combine and reduce heat to low.
- Add red pepper flakes. If the sauce gets too thick, add more water 1/4 cup at a time until you reach desired consistency.
Put on the side for easy dipping. Enjoy!