Rosemary Ranch Grilled Chicken Recipe Is Quick, Moist & Flavorful by Donna John
The rosemary-spiked ranch marinade makes this grilled chicken recipe tender and full of flavor. And it cooks in just 10 minutes! As a variation, you could cut the chicken in chunks and skewer for kebabs. How fun!
The marinade can be used on other proteins, too, like pork, shrimp or fish. If you're short on time or don't have all the ingredients for the marinade, put the chicken into a plastic zipper bag, pour in some bottle ranch dressing and drizzle in some olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Continue as directed in recipe.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a plastic zipper bag. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pop it in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill (I cook them on a gas grill), flipping them over now and then, until cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ranch Dressing $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Vinegar $1 & Up
Plastic Food Storage Bags $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.