Vegan Nice Cream: Try This High-Protein, Stress-Relieving Recipe Now! by Ashlee Smith
Nice cream is a vegan's best friend. It is delicious, easy and a perfect vehicle for any superfood powder/herb. The bowl pictured was made with frozen bananas, almond butter, cinnamon, flax seeds, ashwagandha, maca, plant-based protein powder (I used Sunwarrior Raw Fermented Vanilla) and almond milk. Topped with goji berries, blueberries and coconut, this bowl of goodness contains a whopping 27 grams of protein! And people say vegans don't get enough protein! Here's the other health benefits you'll get:
- Cinnamon – antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, heart healthy
- Ashwagandha – adaptogen that lowers cortisol and balances thyroid hormones
- Maca – balances hormones, energy and mood booster
- Goji berries – antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, cancer fighting, mood booster
- Flax – omega 3, antioxidants, fiber
The amazing thing about nice cream and smoothie bowls is you can add anything your heart desires. Feeling stressed? Add some adaptogens. Want to indulge? Add some cacao powder. To make it, simply add all the ingredients to your blender and process until smooth.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.