Layered Spinach & Fruit Salad: As Easy As 1, 2, 3, Poppyseed! by Kim Kusiciel
Check out this perfect salad for summer. It's a fabulous salad to bring to a party, BBQ or just to enjoy with the family. It's so easy!
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 16 ounces strawberries (sliced to your preference)
- 2 cans mandarin oranges
- 1 - 2 bags of spinach (depends on what your store carries)
- 4 - 6 ounces candied pecans
- poppyseed dressing
Here's how to make it:
- Put half the spinach in the glass bowl.
- Sprinkle with half the strawberries, blueberries and oranges.
- Repeat with half of what's left.
- Then put the remaining spinach and fruit on top.
- Sprinkle the candied pecans on top of that. Make sure they are scattered all around the salad. I like to have a mound of them in the middle.
Leave the dressing on the side in a pretty dish or even a gravy bowl! Yummy!