Roasted Mushroom & Cauliflower Fettuccine Carbonara Pasta Recipe With Pancetta by Donna John
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- 2 - 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, cut in half
- olive oil
- 8 ounces fettuccine (spaghetti, linguine and angel hair also work well), cooked according to package directions
- 4 ounces chopped pancetta
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped Italian flat leaf parsley (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cauliflower and mushrooms on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven about 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
- Cook the pancetta in a skillet until crisp. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, parsley, grated Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- To the skillet with the pancetta, add the egg mixture, pasta, some of the pasta water and roasted cauliflower and mushrooms. Toss gently to combine over low heat. Season with salt and pepper, if needed. Serve with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.