4-Ingredient Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots Recipe Is Delicious by Donna John
Not much thought is usually given to cooking carrots. Throw some butter, salt and pepper on them and you're good to go. It's time to rethink carrots. This easy roasted carrots recipe elevates the vegetable to a whole new dinner-party-worthy level. And what a great holiday side dish.
To add color and make it look more festive, sprinkle the carrots with chopped fresh parsley. If you are a garlic lover, you can add more garlic to the recipe. Go for it!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 5 - 10 whole carrots, peeled and ends cut off
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook about 1 minute, stirring, until fragrant.
- Line a cookie sheet or baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Lay the carrots on the foil.
- Pour the garlic butter over the carrots. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 15 to 25 minutes, or until almost tender, turning carrots one time. (Cooking time depends on how big your carrots are.)
- Top with the cheese and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.