How to Make a Soy Maca Cacao Chai (a Healthy Alternative to Sweet Chai Tea)! by Nicole DeAvilla
This recipe has evolved over time as have my tastes and needs. I think you will love this healthy alternative to the popular sweet chai teas commonly available. In this recipe, you can either use the dry spices or essential oils (1-2 drops). If you do use essential oils make sure you use a trusted brand safe for consumption. This makes 2 cups of tea.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 – 2 tea bags
- 1 cup non-GMO organic soy milk
- 1 – 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cinnamon, cardamom, clove, cassia, black pepper, nutmeg (all to taste)
Here’s how you make it:
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bags. Steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add the soy milk. Heat in a saucepan or in the microwave to desired temperature.
- Stir in the maca powder, cacao, vanilla and spices, to taste. Stir well.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.