How to Make Easy Zucchini Bread (Score Points With Your Neighbors)! by Donna John
4 months ago
This quick zucchini bread recipe makes two loaves – one for you and one for your neighbors, friends or family. A win-win for everyone!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds or pecans work well)
- cinnamon sugar, to dust the top (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In another bowl, stir together the eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla. Fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Pour into two greased and floured loaf pans. Sprinkle the tops with cinnamon sugar, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: