Best Zucchini Bread Recipe: Bake This Moist Zucchini Bread & Score Points With Friends & Fam by Donna John
You know how much everyone loves zucchini bread, right? The old-fashioned flavor and homemade goodness take you back to simpler times. But you may think it's not worth the effort.
We think this easy, delicious zucchini bread recipe may change your mind! It makes a quick breakfast, or can be part of an elegant brunch. It also makes for a wonderful snack any time of day.
This is the best zucchini bread recipe because it's moist, flavorful and has the perfect texture. Plus, this sweetbread recipe makes two loaves – one for you and one for your neighbors, friends or family. A win-win for everyone!
We recommend baking a couple of loaves of this amazing zucchini bread and dusting the tops with cinnamon sugar, just because. Weekend baking therapy doesn't get any better!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 50 minutes
Total Time: 50 to 60 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 loaves
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans work well), if desired
- cinnamon sugar, to dust the top (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, stir together the eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla. Fold in the zucchini and nuts, if using.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined into batter.
- Pour batter into two greased and floured loaf pans. Sprinkle the tops with cinnamon sugar, if desired.
- Bake the zucchini bread loaves in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cinnamon Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $2 & Up
Chopped Walnuts $5 & UP
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $1 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Canola Oil $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Chopped Pecans $6 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.