Fig Burrata Flatbread With Arugula & Mint: An Elegant Appetizer for Your Weekend Get-together! by Debi Lilly
2 years ago
Fig burrata flatbread is a simple, yet impressive, appetizer for your weekend get-together.
- 1 package flatbread (in bakery, like thin pizza crust)
- 1 jar fig jam
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 container burrata (or can substitute Brie)
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 bunch mint
- black pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread jam evenly over flatbread, leaving a border around edges for guests to hold crust with fingers.
- Place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove from the oven, spread burrata on top and add bacon, mint and arugula. Season with black pepper to taste.
- With pizza cutter or large knife cut into strips. Serve warm or at room temperature.