Goat Cheese & Fig Crostini: Steal the Spotlight With This Savory Appetizer! by Kim Kusiciel
This savory goat cheese crostini appetizer is so easy and is always the first to disappear at my dinner parties. Be prepared to wow your guests with these finger-licking goodies. Make extra because everyone will want seconds and the recipe!
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, sliced thin
- goat cheese
- fig jam
Here’s how you make it:
- Dry out the bread slices. Place them in an oven on the lowest temperature setting for about 5 minutes, flip slices over and take out after another 5 minutes.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread the goat cheese on one side of the bread.
- Place a dollop of fig jam on the goat cheese.
- After they are on a serving platter, drizzle the honey over the appetizers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.