How to Make Garlic Chicken With Smoked Paprika & Herb-Infused Olive Oil! by Donna John
Got a stocked spice rack? Then this easy, flavorful chicken dish is just what your recipe box ordered. If the outdoors is calling you, skip the oven and fire up your grill. Marinate the chicken first in the herb-infused oil for at least an hour.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 - 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- fresh or dried rosemary (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients except the rosemary. Warm the olive oil and spices over medium heat, stirring, until you begin to smell the garlic, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour the infused oil over the chicken. Sprinkle with the rosemary, if using.
- Bake in a preheat 400-degree F oven for about 20-25 minutes if using boneless chicken and about 40-45 minutes if using bone-in. Baste occasionally with the oil.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: