Baked Garlic Paprika Chicken Recipe With Herb Oil Is What's for Dinner by Donna John
Got a stocked spice rack? Then this easy, flavorful baked chicken recipe is just what your recipe box ordered. The chicken is baked in an infused oil until crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 - 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- fresh or dried rosemary (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients except the rosemary. Warm the olive oil and spices over medium heat, stirring, until you begin to smell the garlic, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour the infused oil over the chicken. Sprinkle with the rosemary, if using.
- Bake in a preheat 400-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes if using boneless chicken and about 40 to 45 minutes if using bone-in. Baste occasionally with the oil.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.