Broiled Salmon & Asparagus Make a Heart-Healthy Dinner That's Ready in 20 Minutes by Meredith Schneider
Feeding a family of six, I’m always looking for fast, healthy dinner recipes that are ready in no time at all. This easy salmon dish is delish, gluten-free and on the table in only about 20 minutes, score!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 14 minutes
Total Time: 17 to 19 minutes
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- cherry tomatoes, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat oven to broil with rack at the top.
- Season both sides of salmon with kosher salt.
- Place the salmon skin side up on a pan. Broil for 6 minutes.
- Flip the fish over and place the asparagus next to the fish. Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and kosher salt.
- Return the pan to the oven and continue to broil another 6-8 minutes, or until desired doneness. Add cherry tomatoes for garnish, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.