How to Make Matcha Pancakes (Don't Worry, They're Supposed to Be Green)! by Donna John
— sonlight00 (@sonlight00) March 16, 2017
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Here’s how you make them:
- Combine the flour, matcha, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the egg, milk, melted butter, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir just until combined. (Batter will be lumpy.)
- Heat a little butter or oil in a skillet. With a measuring cup or ladle, add batter to form desired size pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles begin to appear and you can flip easily. Flip and cook about 1 more minute or until pancakes are done to your liking.
- Serve with butter, syrup or honey.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Matcha $6 - $42
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.