Chocolate Banana Bread: You've Gotta Make This Amazingly Rich & Delish Recipe! by Donna John
What happens when banana bread meets chocolate? Make this recipe and then you tell me (hint: #foodporn).
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 stick butter (1/4 cup), melted
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add mashed banana, melted butter, oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan. Top with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean. Do not over bake! Cool about 10 minutes then remove from pan.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bakiing Cocoa $3 - $25
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $2 - $26
Dark Chocolate Chips $4 - $40
Vanilla Extract $2 - $30
Brown Sugar $5 - $13
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.