Apple Vinegar Chutney: A Healthy Side Dish That’s Ready in 10 Minutes! by Sofia Khatoon
This quick-to-assemble recipe is a great side dish for after-school snacks or a cute addition to any party table. This chutney works well as a side to salmon or any other seafood.
- 1 gala apple, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- red pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- olive oil
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the apple and vinegar in a pot. Simmer on the stove on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Puree the apple mixture and return to the pot.
- Add the sugar, red pepper and salt. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and spritz some olive oil on for a glazed look.