Thin Mints Cookie Truffles Recipe: Irresistible 3-Ingredient Mint Chocolate Truffles Recipe Uses Girl Scout Cookies by Cheryl Leahy
Got Thin Mints? Every year, I order Girl Scout cookies – but not for eating at home in front of the TV binge-style. I actually use them to make delicious, refreshing, mint chocolate truffles for dessert!
This easy mint chocolate truffle recipe is so easy and delicious. Make sure to buy extra boxes of Girl Scout cookies!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 1 box Thin Mints cookies
- 4 ounces (half a package) cream cheese
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips or chocolate candy melts
- sprinkles or cocoa powder (optional)
How to make them:
- Crush one box of Thin Mint cookies (you can also use Keebler Grasshopper cookies).
- Add in the cream cheese and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Form quarter-size balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips or candy melts in a double boiler and dip truffles in the melted chocolate.
- Place back on the baking sheet and refrigerate until they are firm. You can even add sprinkles for a little festive flair or dust with some cocoa powder.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Keebler Grasshopper Cookies $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Chocolate Candy Melts $3 & Up
Chocolate Sprinkles $4 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.