Broccoli Tots Recipe Is a Twist on Tater Tots: A Healthier Baked Vegetable Tots Recipe by Erica Kane
Tots without the tater? Yep! Your family will love this easy broccoli tots recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs (you can use gluten-free breadcrumbs)
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 - 3 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/3 cup scallions, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
Here’s how you make it:
- Pulse the broccoli florets in a food processor until totally chopped up. Toss chopped broccoli into a large bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs, cheese, scallion, garlic, water and Sriracha and blend with a spoon.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and add to broccoli mixture.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place broccoli in fridge for 15 to 20 minutes, then form them into tots.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Check the bottoms at that time and if they're not brown yet, add another 5. Flip and cook until top is brown, about 10 to 15 more minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.