Show Your Love With These Super Easy Valentine's Day Pops! by Christine Jones
My kids love Rice Krispies Treats and I love how easy they are to make! Best of all, they're super easy to dress up for Valentine's Day. I mean how cute are these Rice Krispies Pops, right?!! If you're really short on time you can use store-bought Rice Krispies Treats and just add the stick and decorations. It truly doesn't get easier than this!
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag (about 40) marshmallows
- Wilton Candy Melts in pink or other desired color
- sprinkles, M&Ms and any other decorative toppings
- festive paper straws
Here's how you make them:
- Make the Rice Krispies Treats according to package directions (alternatively you can use store-bought Rice Krispies Treats).
- Insert the straws into the Rice Krispies Treats (I used a chopstick first and then replaced with the straw).
- Melt the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Holding the treat by the stick, dip it into the melted candy melts (you can use a butter knife to help spread it evenly).
- Decorate with sprinkles, M&Ms and other desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: