Cheesy Trio: 3 Creamy Dips to Delight Your Big Game Snackers! by Donna John
Appetizers Snacks Promoted
6 years ago
Add to collection
Dip, dunk and delight your Super Bowl® super snackers with this Cheesy Snack Trio from Farm Rich – Cheesy Tomato Dip, Dip With Zip, and Southwestern Fiesta Dip. And they’re made with four ingredients or less!
- 1 package Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups tomato sauce
Here’s how to make them:
- Prepare mozzarella sticks according to package directions.
- Cheesy Tomato Dip: Combine the tomato sauce and cream cheese. Stir well. Microwave for 1 minute, or until hot, then whisk until creamy.
- Dip With Zip: Combine blue cheese dressing, 1/2 cup sour cream and horseradish sauce. Blend well. Sprinkle chives on top.
- Southwestern Fiesta Dip: Combine 1/2 cup sour cream, ranch and taco seasoning. Blend well.
- Arrange mozzarella sticks and dips on platter and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ranch Dressing $2 - $25
Taco Seasoning $1 - $16
Blue Cheese Dressing $2 - $20
Horseradish Sauce $2 - $16
Tomato Sauce $1 - $20
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.