Super Bowl® Snacks: How to Make Wafflized Mozzarella Sticks With Salsa! by Donna John
While football is the star, Super Bowl® snacks are a close second, and Farm Rich, one of the nation’s best-selling frozen snacks and appetizers brands, is here to feed the need with tasty, easy-to-make snacks. A football spread just isn’t complete without an all-American classic – warm, breaded mozzarella sticks. Try throwing them in a waffle iron!
- 1 box (1 pound) Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- Mexican crema or sour cream
- cotija cheese
Here’s how you make them:
- Thaw mozzarella sticks at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray. Arrange 6-8 mozzarella sticks on iron, close lid and press down firmly. Cook until crispy. Repeat.
- Serve with a drizzle of Mexican crema or sour cream, crumbled cotija cheese and your favorite salsa.
Farm Rich is giving football fans and food lovers the chance to win a year’s supply of snacks and appetizers for all their game day needs, along with the chance to be featured on the brand’s social and digital properties. Snack lovers are encouraged to share their “Halftime Hero” food on social media leading up to and during the Big Game using the hashtag #HalftimeHero, and will automatically be entered to win. Read more about this recipe at the blog, Kevin Is Cooking, here!
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.