Irish Coffee Recipe: How to Make the Perfect Cup of Irish Coffee (Hot or Cold)! by 30Seconds Food
Will this spirited Irish coffee give you the luck o' the Irish? Maybe. Just maybe.
- 1.5 ounces Irish whiskey
- 7 ounces freshly brewed coffee
- 1 - 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- whipped cream
Here’s how you make it hot:
- Pour hot coffee into a mug (preferably an Irish footed mug).
- Add the brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add the whiskey.
- Top with whipped cream.
Here’s how to make it cold:
- Add hot coffee to a mug.
- Add brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Put coffee into the fridge to chill.
- Once cold, stir in the whiskey and top with whipped cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.