Irish Coffee: How to Make the Perfect Cup (Hot or Cold)! by Donna John
It's National Irish Coffee Day! Will this spirited coffee cocktail give you the luck o' the Irish? Maybe. Just maybe.
- 1.5 ounces Irish whiskey
- 7 ounces freshly brewed coffee
- 1 - 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- whipped cream
Here’s how you make it hot:
- Pour hot coffee into a mug (preferably an Irish footed mug).
- Add the brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add the whiskey.
- Top with whipped cream.
Here’s how to make it cold:
- Add hot coffee to a mug.
- Add brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Put coffee into the fridge to chill.
- Once cold, stir in the whiskey and top with whipped cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.