Classic Irish Coffee Recipe: This Easy Irish Coffee Cocktail Is Delicious Served Hot or Cold on St. Patrick's Day (or Anytime) by 30Seconds Food
Will this spirited Irish coffee cocktail give you the luck o' the Irish? Maybe. Just maybe. This soothing cocktail recipe makes a wonderful dessert, too.
There may be nothing quite as nice to help wind down on St. Patrick's Day than an Irish coffee. Here's an easy Irish recipe to help you feel the leprechaun love on St. Paddy's Day, or any day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1.5 ounces Irish whiskey
- 7 ounces freshly brewed coffee
- 1 - 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- whipped cream
Here’s how you make it, hot:
- Pour hot coffee into a mug (preferably an Irish footed mug).
- Add the brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add the whiskey.
- Top with whipped cream.
Here’s how to make it, cold:
- Add hot coffee to a mug.
- Add brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Put coffee into the fridge to chill.
- Once cold, stir in the whiskey and top with whipped cream.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Irish Footed Mugs $15 - $85
Coffee $6 - $38
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.