How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies! by Donna John
We all know that magic happens when peanut butter meets chocolate: BAM! With just six ingredients, these cookies are sure to be a family favorite.
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Hershey's Kisses
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all the ingredients except the Hershey's Kisses in a bowl. Use an electric mixer and mix well.
- Roll the dough into about 24 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet. Pop them into the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and immediately press a Hershey's Kiss into the center of each. Sprinkle with a little additional sugar, if desired. Allow to cool completely.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $3 - $40
Sugar $3 - $36
Brown Sugar $5 - $29
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.