Edible Christmas Family Activities: Make Easy Marshmallow Snowmen by Donna John
With minimal ingredients and time, you can create fun marshmallow snowmen. These Christmas edible marshmallow snowmen are perfect gifts, snacks or accents for your holiday tablescape – and they'd love to take a dip in your favorite cup of hot chocolate, too.
What a fun holiday project to do with the kids! This Christmas activity is a sweet way to spend quality time together during the winter months. Let your kids get creative and design their own snowman family. Then comes the really good part – eating them!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- large marshmallows
- tube decorating icing in orange, brown and black
- wood skewers
Here's how you make it:
- Thread three marshmallows on a skewer to form the snowman body.
- Draw on eyes and a mouth on the top marshmallow with the black icing. Add an orange carrot nose.
- On the second marshmallow, draw on two stick hands with the brown icing.
- Leave the bottom marshmallow plain.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.