Holiday Fun With Fruit: How to Make 3-Ingredient Strawberry Santa Treats Kids Love! by Christine Jones
I'm always looking for creative ways to get my kids to eat fruit. These cute little fellas do the trick and they're super easy to assemble. They make a great after-school snack and they would look adorable on any holiday dessert table. The secret is to use a thick whipped topping like Cool Whip (or you can make your own whipped cream). As you assemble each one transfer them to a plate in the refrigerator to let them set.
- fresh strawberries
- Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- mini chocolate chips
Here’s how you make them:
- Cut stems off of strawberries and slice them in half.
- Place the flat slice on a plate, put a spoonful of Cool Whip on top.
- Place the strawberry hat on and add a touch of Cool Whip.
- Use three mini chocolate chips for the eyes and nose.
Show them off to your kids and see how fast these Santas disappear!