Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffin Recipe Tastes Like Pumpkin Pie In Muffin Form by Tiffany C
Pumpkin spice muffins are my favorite thing about autumn, and this easy muffin recipe is a hit with my family. Loaded with fall flavor, this delicious baked pumpkin recipe tastes like pumpkin pie in muffin form.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 23 to 25 minutes
Servings: 18 muffins
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated organic sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place paper baking cups into a muffin pan (or spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray). Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs, then vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture until there are no lumps.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on top, if desired. Makes about 18 muffins. Good at room temperature or even slightly chilled. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.