Pumpkin Pie Recipes: How to Make an Easy Pumpkin Pie (a Thanksgiving Must-Have) by Donna John
Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie. Here's an easy recipe to try this year at your holiday gathering.
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 unbaked pie crust
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 325 degrees F and continue to cook until set, about 40 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pumpkin Puree $1 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $1 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.