How to Make Easy Pumpkin Pie (a Thanksgiving Must-Have)! by Donna John
Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie! Here's an easy recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 unbaked pie crust
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 325 degrees F and continue to cook until set, about 40 minutes.