Moist Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread Recipe Is a Hall of Fame Recipe by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 to 65 minutes
Total Time: 70 to 75 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
Here’s how you make it:
- Cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add the wet to the dry and stir until just incorporated. Do not overmix! Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F about 60 to 65 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test (it comes out clean). Allow to cool in the pan about 10 minutes before removing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Loaf Pans $5 & Up
Baking Powder $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.