Meet Poppy From "Trolls!" How to Make Poppy Sherbet Punch for Your Kids! by Donna John
Poppy is the relentlessly upbeat lead “Trolls” character who solves problems with a song, a dance and a hug. Poppy Sherbet Punch will enlighten your senses and put some pep in your step!
- 2 cups Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry sherbet, softened
- garnishes: pink cotton candy, sugar for glass rim
Here’s how you make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade with raspberry sherbet.
- Mix on low speed with a blender or electric mixer until it's well incorporated.
- To serve, pour into sugar-rimmed glasses and garnish with a small amount of cotton candy! Serves 3.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.