Apple Pie Oatmeal Recipe: This Healthy Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Recipe Is a Slow Cooker Fall Fave by Christine Jones
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 9 hours
Total Time: 8 to 9 hours
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup 1 percent or your favorite nut milk
- chopped walnuts, to taste, if desired
Here’s how to make it:
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients and set to low heat. Cover and let cook for 8 to 9 hours.
- Stir and serve. Top with additional apple slices, cranberries or chopped walnuts, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.