Drool-Worthy Glazed Maple Bourbon Bacon Recipe Calls for Breakfast In Bed by Chef Gigi
This decadent bacon recipe just screams breakfast in bed. I’d serve these sexy bits of heaven with a side of warm melted chocolate – but that’s just me. Whether or not you eat this bacon in bed, we're sure you'll enjoy every sensuous bite.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 pounds skinless slab bacon, 3/4-inch thick slices
Here’s how you make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup, bourbon and orange zest. Place bacon strips into the marinade and toss until the bacon is evenly coated. Allow to rest a minimum of 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Line two high-sided baking sheets with foil and place a cookie cooling rack on top of each sheet. Spray cookie cooling racks with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay bacon on the racks in a flat even layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy in a preheated 350-degree F oven. Watch closely the last 5 minutes because the bacon will burn very quickly towards the end of the cooking process. Cool before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.